- Coronary Angioplasty and Stenting
- Cardiac Defibrillator (ICD)
- Inferior Venae cava filter placement
- Intra-aortic pump placement
- Peripheral Vascular Interventions
- Permanent Pacemakers
- Pulmonary Hypertension management
Arterial diagnostic angiograms
Peripheral arterial angioplasty and stenting
Peripheral arterial atherectomy
Acute DVT management with pharmaco-mechanical lysis
IVC filter placement and retrievals
Varicose veins management and interventions
Endovenous Laser Ablation
Endovenous Laser Ablation is an effective option for treating greater saphenous vein, small saphenous vein and perforator reflux (leaky valves).
Ambulatory (Stab) Phlebectomy is an effective outpatient procedure that permits treatment of bulging veins as a complementary procedure to the Laser closure of the leaky vein.
This procedure is for initial or subsequent treatment of spider veins or varicosities in the legs.