Ocean State Cardiovascular & Vein understands just how frustrating, concerning, and painful cardiac and vascular conditions can be – especially as we age. That’s why our team has partnered with a number of different Rhode Island nursing homes. With our support, residents in their elder years can feel safe and confident in the cardiac and vascular care they receive.
Our affiliations are state-wide. Our current list of affiliations include:
- Friendly Nursing Home (303 Rhodes Ave, North Smithfield, RI 02896)
- Elmhurst Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center (50 Maude Street, Providence, RI 02908)
- Holiday Retirement Home (30 Sayles Hill Road, Manville, RI 02838)
- Oakland Grove (560 Cumberland Hill Road, Woonsocket, RI 02895)
- Overlook Nursing Home (14 Rock Ave, Pascoag, RI 02859)
- St. Rita (15 Sumner Brown Road, Cumberland, RI 02864)
- Antoine Residence (10 Rhodes Ave, North Smithfield, RI 02896)
- Trinity Health & Rehab (4 St. Joseph Street, Woonsocket, RI 02895)
- Woonsocket Health & Rehab (262 Poplar Street, Woonsocket, RI 02895)
If you believe you could benefit from vascular or cardiac testing and therapies, or if you want to prevent potential issues from developing, please call Ocean State Cardiovascular & Vein Center at 401-597-6500. As the first fully-accredited vein center in New England, our team is certifiably proven to fit all of your cardiac and venous needs.